Friday 22 December 2017

Great Ways to Accessorize with Jewellery from Fraser Ross


Ah viewer comment time. Adana writes. Hey spanky. Yes I’d like to see videos on accessories. Well I’m glad you asked, so here it is. Hey fashion lovers spanky valentine here with urban original at urban og calm. This video is all about how to accessorize different necklines. Well paint me yellow and call me a banana. It's excessive, it's time, so what I do is I grabbed about eight different tops from the website and I’m going to show you guys what types of jewellery to pair with the different cuts of your neckline. We got scoop necks, both next turtlenecks, no next everything is in between and we're going to show you how to rock it. Contest winner, any contest will be announced later in the video so stay tuned for that as usual.

So I just picked out a basic scoop neck top, now a great way to accessorize a scoop neck is to pick jewellery that kind of mimics the cut of the actual top itself. In this case I chose a solid gold necklace, now I won't generally wear jewellery that's really bold kind of statement piece jewellery, but don't think that you have to do that to accessorize something. If you're more conservative or you like more simple jewellery, then stick with your style. It's all about enhancing you and your personality. If you guys maybe have shorter hair styles or you want to balance it out a little bit more and bring some attention up to your face and not so much around the neckline, then I suggest pairing it with some simple, simplicity is key here. Is this too much, little gold hoops, hoops are going to bring up some balance, I’m not going to put them on, but you guys can see what that looks like.

It's going to draw some attention more up closer to your face and it's, but it's still not going to overpower the necklace and the neckline of this top. Alright guys so here is a boat neck line oh what think the bow is kind of a shallow version of the scoop, that's a little more straight across so what you want to do with something like this is to wear long jewellery, that's really going to help elongate your body, since it's all the way up on your neckline. You don't want to wear something super short up here, it's just going to kind of cut you off a little bit too much. So I chose pretty much a standard pendant necklace, okay so here's what it looks like together. Again I chose something that's really long so it's going to help you look long and lean and very slender which is great.

I chose some long earrings as well, because you can get away with that with a longer necklace and they're not going to conflict. Then I’m going to throw on some bangles to dress this up, bangles, I love them, it's a great way to really and add some extra flair to your outfit. So here's this look, now let's check out another one, all right girls now I’m sure all of you guys have v-neck tops in your wardrobe. What I like to do with v-necks is pair Jewellery that accentuates the v, see how that plays really nicely with the v, it adds a very sexy attention down to the cleavage. Eyes up here, naughty, naughty and because I wanted to accentuate the v line of the shirt, with the necklace, I decided to go minimal with the jewelry. So I’m not, you know clashing with too much attention. Another great thing about these type of necklaces, these hoops is they are interchangeable. So these are awesome to have because even if you had a pendant on a chain, maybe a longer chain, you can take the piece off and voila you have an entire different necklace. Pretty awesome right, yes, you really enchanted by my jewelry. Now let's move on to something a little more complicated. How about a one-shoulder top, all right is the dreaded one-shoulder top I don't know if I can handle it. Oh fear not we've got a couple of different options for you here, now often when I wear a one-shoulder cut, I like to let the cut do all the talking and minimize the jewelry. So I’m not going to do necklaces with this, instead I’m going to get some long kind of dangle drop inspired earrings that are going to look perfect. So I’ll put these on to show you guys. So these type of earrings are really elegant. I think the one shoulder look is a very elegant, very feminine, look so we want to stay very feminine with it and they're not going to take away an attention from the cut of the neckline, which is great and then I’m just going to throw on a bangle on the wrist.

I'd like to put my bangles on the open shoulder side, so that the attention is drawn because you have a bear our bear arm and then you have something really lovely down here and then the attention is drawn on whatever the detail is of the actual shoulder line. Any symmetrical Jewellery is awesome and super unique and very trendy. Now asymmetrical earrings maybe a little bit more difficult to find because they're not you know the most common thing, but if you do find a pair grab them. It's a spectacular way to dress up something like, this ears and all that fierce so the heavier side is going to go with the open shoulder part and then the more minimal side is going to go with the shoulder that's covered.

Turtlenecks are great because you can accessorize these pretty easily in a lot of different ways, because it's full coverage. I like to pair it with some full coverage jewelry. So think of a solid colour turtleneck as your accessories best friend. It's pretty much like a blank canvas and you can paint it any way that you want. So what I like to do is get really bold full Jewellery to drape over my turtlenecks, it's a great classic look and look at how much it dresses up such a simple top instantly. Now when you're wearing a turtleneck, be as it goes all the way up the neckline, I can't see it all, this fabric yeah it's going to make your neck up here a little bit shorter, so if you already have shorter necks or you just want to elongate your body then a great option is to wear kind of a long opera style pendant necklace.

I'll show you what that looks like, so this again it's going to elongate your body. It's going to make you streamline long and thin and it's going to help make your neckline look long as well. Ok so now let's take it on to another look, so you want to know how to accessorize a strapless top. I'm sure you guys have tons of them. What I like to do is wear chokers, so the choker is the perfect accessory to wear with a strapless neckline because you have all of this space that you can use it's kind of your real estate you can build some property up there. Now if you're going out since it is colder and you're going to throw on a cardigan, I’ll show you a great way to accessorize. Throwing something like this on that's going to change the look of the neckline. You have a long streamlined look of the cardigan, so I decided to match that look with a long opera style necklace. Yeah I love this, it's going to make you look really long and tall pair this look with some heels and you're going to be looking so fabulous.




No comments:

Post a Comment